Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

An old friend...

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:26 pm
*insert appropriate just-revived-from-stasis gasp*

Man, it's been a while since I've been here - long enough that my original account seems to've been labelled as inactive and therefore unable to be logged into again. So, how are things? This is ARC/Jace, if the profile bar doesn't include Lego IDs.
Lord Admiral (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium; Greylark Provincial Navy
Location : New Carradock, Imperial Core Territories, MSI Space
View user profile

Re: An old friend...

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:03 am
ARC! You're back! Very Happy How've you been??

Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:10 pm
Lord Admiral Ariklego wrote:ARC! You're back! Very Happy How've you been??

Eh, been better, been worse, been busy the whole time. College is still college, although I've managed to get it into my head (and into reality) that I can graduate a whole year early with my history degree, and two minors. All the while I've been slowly working on two additional LDD projects and have been seriously procrastinating on overhauling anything and everything about the realm of the Garuda Vanguard/Republic or the old Grefulcan Triumvirate I had here.

And, like I said, got locked out here on the old Lord 'Dant Jace account so I made a new one. How've you been, old buddy??
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum