Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Ensign (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

Crew of the PCG Reliant

on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 am
(Transfer from old forum.)
Command Division:

Sciences Division:

Medical Division:

Bridge Crew Division:

Engineering Division:

PCG Marines:

Thank you.
I based the uniforms off of the TOS films' uniforms, and tried to have at least one alien and one female in each Division, to show diversity. The Marines are based more on the MACOs from ENT. (I ran out of aliens when I made the Marines.)
Names I have so far (from left to right):
CD: Captain Rik Garrett, Commander Stephanie Scott / SD: ?, ?, Lieutenant Commander T'Wok, ? / BC: Ensign Ghrhlndhvzc, Lieutenant Dan Fowler, ? /ED: ?, ?, Lieutenant Commander John Olson, ?, ?  / Marines: ?, Lieutenant Kara O'Donnell, ?
Bios, more names and more pictures when I make them.

Note: Most names are some type of homage. Some are easier to find than others, some names have multiple homages in them, and one is not even Trek. Have fun guessing them.
Character Bios will be up as soon as I make them.
C&C welcome.

Last edited by Rik Garrett on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lord Admiral (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium; Greylark Provincial Navy
Location : New Carradock, Imperial Core Territories, MSI Space
View user profile

Re: Crew of the PCG Reliant

on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:31 pm
Constructive criticism: The girl in the first picture. Her eyebrows are brown, whereas the rest of her hair is black. As any movie development team could tell you, that's a serious issue.

...Just kidding. :PNice pictures! Good posing and such, at least in my opinion. Can't wait to see more.

And... I hate to say it, but I don't have an inkling of an idea who you are (though I DO assume you're from the LUCL). Could you help me? Razz

Ensign (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:47 pm
Lord Admiral Ariklego wrote:Constructive criticism: The girl in the first picture. Her eyebrows are brown, whereas the rest of her hair is black. As any movie development team could tell you, that's a serious issue.

...Just kidding. :PNice pictures! Good posing and such, at least in my opinion. Can't wait to see more.

And... I hate to say it, but I don't have an inkling of an idea who you are (though I DO assume you're from the LUCL). Could you help me? Razz

Sorry about that. Razz 
Thank you.
Actually, I am not. I am from Eurobricks (and in temporary exile Embarassed ). I heard about the PCG from Flipz.
First Post Updated.
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets
View user profile

on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 am
Is that me in the second picture on the right? Razz

Nice! Very Happy I should post my crew....
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum