Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

Re: Unsung Heroes

on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:32 pm
*Kevtich waits upfront in the breifing room, having had enough time left to recover his breath and get a drink form the water cooler in the back, and mess around on his pad first. Razz*

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets
View user profile

on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm
Tom followed the rest of the party at the back, burning holes in the marines' backs through his blacked out sunglasses. He enters the briefing room with twenty-three seconds to spare. Razz
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:07 pm
Auther remains outside, ushering the last pilots in to the briefing room, determined to have everyone there on time as ordered.
"Hurry, we have only seconds left, come on, head on in."

Dino27

"For honor, king    for valor, for cookies;      and for friendship!"
  cheers
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
View user profilehttp://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com

on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 pm
{OOC} GM post coming later today around 6:15, don't have time right now, so, hold off on any posts. {END OOC}

"The enemy gate is DOWN "
Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

Star-Hunter wrote:We channeled pure Jred into Texas to keep it red
was scary for a second
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm
OOC: Mmmmk, fine. Razz

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet

on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 pm
The remaining Marines and pilots enter the briefing room with seconds to spare. Locke walks up to the platform and takes a seat next to Major Johnson. Johnson, catching three figures out of the corner of his eye quickly snaps to with Major Highwind following his lead as Johnson yells "Ten-shun!"

Everyone in the room quickly rises and stands at attention as three figures stride across the platform and stand in the center. Lights flicker on over the platform to reveal Captain Johnnyred, and Admirals Ianrobert732 and Legotrain587 of Starfleet (This is after Ianrobert and LT's absence which I played into this as them becoming admirals in Starfleet to allow the PCG better relations with the Federation, they're almost like double agents in Starfleet, they just don't like sabotage things or anything).

"You always did like a flashy entrance, J-red." Ianrobert chuckles.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Star Lancers and Star Quest, you have been called here today to be informed of a new joint project between the Phoenix Command Group and Star Fleet. In hopes to build better relations and teamwork between our two forces as well as better cooperation between the Star Lancers and Star Quest units. We are choosing various pilots from Star Lancers to be joined with Star Fleet Star Force pilots in one squadron that will work closely with a special Star Quest Marine unit to provide air support for them.

Assignments will be posted on your datapads within a few hours. Pilots that are contacted will report to the hanger at 1700 hours."

Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

was scary for a second
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 am
OOC: Are we dismissed? Very Happy

*Kevtrich inwardly sighs, this sounded extremely boring...as was most missions....but still......*

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 am
Auther can't help but smile, he has just seen three of the founders of the PCG, and they are every bit as free and out of uniform as he had imagined.

Dino27

cheers
Lord Admiral (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium; Greylark Provincial Navy
Location : New Carradock, Imperial Core Territories, MSI Space
View user profile

on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 pm
OOC: Sorry for not being very active.

Lucas salutes, then poses a question or two. "Sirs, what fighters will we be using? Or, if we can choose, what role will we be in primarily?"

Commander (PCG)
View user profile

on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm
This will be interesting. Tom thinks.
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet

on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:56 pm
"To start off, you will all be using F-56 Wildstars." Johnnyred replied. "A bit older than what you may be used to I know, but we want everyone to start off on equal foot. The Wildstar is the only fighter that both the PCG and Starfleet use. You pilots will primarily be providing air support for the Marines. Your individual assignments will be given by your unit leaders. The squadron of the pilots that are selected will be led by Major Locke Highwind. The Marines selected for this detail will be led by Major Steve "Rock" Johnson."

Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

was scary for a second
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:04 pm
Auther arches an eyebrow, surprised at the pilot's tenacity, and even more surprised and pleased at the understanding, calm response from the founder of the Phoenix. He'd heard that Captain Johnnyred was relaxed in regulations, but to actually see it was a wonderful experience. He's a leader, a man of action. I would go to the gates of Unimatrix 001 with him without having been ordered to do so, one way ticket or not. I like a leader who doesn't think he's better than his men, even though he is, by a long shot.

Dino27

cheers
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:20 pm
*Kevtich inwardly arches his eyebrows. He understands the reason for the fighter choice, but it makes more sense to him for each group to use the fighter best suited for their job and exprience, even if it means different fighters. But he wasn't the one making the decision, so he went along with it, that was his job, though there where half a dozen fighters atleast that he'ld rather fly.* Atleast it's small *That could be a good thing in many cases.*

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)

Character sheet

on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 pm
I'm sure that you're all wondering more about the fighters, so please allow me to explain a little further. You will only be stuck using the Wildstars until you are all used to working together as a team. Then you will all be allowed to select a fighter of your choice. You'll have a wide variety of fighter types open to you, so the sooner you gentlemen learn to work together, the sooner you'll be flying your preferred fighter."

Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

was scary for a second
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:00 am
*Kevtrich relaxed a little. That sounded much better to him, and he didn't think it'ld take him long to work as a team, he was pretty good at that anyways.*

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 am
I'm glad I'm not flying a fighter, because if the simulator incident is any indicator of how we are going to get along, they'll be flying those Wildstars for quite a while...

Dino27

cheers
Commander (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:41 am
Through the briefing, Tom maintains his poker face but inwardly he's thinking, Now I'm glad I spent so much time getting used to the Wildstar. At least I've got that covered, one particle in a 10 mile beach.
Lord Admiral (MSI)
View user profile

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:24 pm
OOC: Sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries with my character. Back-story wise, as a flight lieutenant he'd be slightly higher ranking than the average pilot normally is. If my doing this goes against your plans, J-Red, just say so and I can change it or at the very least "put my character in his place", so to speak.

Lucas makes a mental note to locate and read up on non-classified information regarding the F-56 and its performance, then bows/nods slightly to acknowledge his superior officer. "Understood, sir. I'll try my best with it."

Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:36 am
*Kevtrich waits until he is dismissed.*

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:11 am
Auther remains at attention.... time dragging by while nothing happens.

Dino27

cheers
CEO
Location : Aboard the IFS Varda, viewing construction of the next flagship.

Character sheet
Faction:
View user profile

on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:21 am
*Alasdair and his marines continue arm wrestling in their rows*

View user profile

on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:10 am
*The technicians get bored, and program the holoprojector (or ST equivalent) to display blowing tumbleweeds...*

Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:20 pm
*Kevtrich discretly eats from a secreted stash secretely secreted somewhere secret. Razz

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm
OOC, consider this Auther daydreaming here... *Auther whips out his pistol and shoots the holographic tumbleweeds repeatedly, sending them skittering across the room, now with large sections burned away..... End OOC

Dino27

cheers
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum