Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net

Arka'ries Warp Gate Empty Arka'ries Warp Gate

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:29 am
~ Start Entry ~

The following entry is direct from Star-Hunter's entry. If anyone has any more info regarding this ship feel free to PM it to me and I shall update the entry.

"Recently introduced by the Delver fleet, Arka'ries Jump Gates are capable of generating Trans-Warp streams to virtually any location in this galaxy. Each one runs on a set amount of Omega energy, which is usually resupplied by the Dereyae every few months. They naturally possess no weaponry, but each gate is heavily shielded and equipped with a subspace distress beacon in the event of a significant attack. Only five have been built.

Access to Arka'ries is restricted, however Essaych has granted members of the Phoenix Command Group the ability to travel via this system in case of necessity."

- Image -

Arka'ries Warp Gate Creati22

- Lxf. -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/em7a3ib4o9dw9kd/Arka'ries.lxf

~ End Entry ~
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Arka'ries Warp Gate Empty Re: Arka'ries Warp Gate

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 pm
This was one of the last creations of S-H's that I saw. For some reason, even though I think it was one of his oldest, I didn't see until the last. Razz It's ingeniously designed. It actually served as an inspiration for something I have built and have yet to release. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum