Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

PCG Gull class

on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 pm
PCG Gull class

I DID NOT MAKE THIS SHIP! I AM SIMPLY REPOSTING IT FROM THE LAB. SLOOPOFWAR IS THE SOLE ENGINEER OF THIS SHIP!

I'm going to try running part of this creation like a propaganda holo-ad. Here we go...
-
Introducing the latest addition to the Dragon Fleet arsenal, the rapier among broadswords, the light at the end of a beleaguered convoy's tunnel, the all new Gull class! The Falcon class's little brother, the gull is a perfect addition to any fleet. Carrying the fight to the evil pirate forces of FROST or any other criminal stupid enough to rear their head, the Gull is heavily armed with over forty weapons systems and heavily armored to withstand the feeble attempts to stop it. Fitted with the prototype Wolf-blade drive system, it can reach speeds in excess of Warp 9.6 to speed to the rescue. With an integrated sensor net it would be as futile to try to hide as it would be to fight. Rumor has it FROST culprits quiver in fear any time they see this ship...
{Jammers ON! PCG and allied group members only!} {That means if you are a member of the MMF, FROST, or even freelance etc. etc. do not read this.}
--
Ok, enough of that, on to the stats.

Max Warp Cruising Speed Warp 7.6
Emergency Warp Speed 8.5
Wolf-Blade Attack Speed 9.8
(The propaganda understates that a little, mainly because at this speed the engine is likely to suffer a catastrophic case of the dreaded kerblowingup syndrome, but also so pirates don't think it can go as fast as it can.)

Other Propulsion
2x Xavier Impulse Engines
2x Savant= Coils

Defenses
1x Hardened Shield Array
1x Emergency Shield Emmiter capable of remaining active for twenty seconds before burning out.
1 Foot of Ablative Armor throughout with sixteen inches on any vital ship system.

Weapons
20x Phaser Banks
2x Pulse Turrets
2x Sapper Coils
16x Photon Torpedo Tubes
4x Hybrid Torpedo Bays

All PCG members get four Gull class ships, while council members or fleet heads get a bakers dozen.

Spoiler:

LXF file: http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/GetMedia.aspx?id=1ab23f03-3bfa-442c-a949-4e1d333f3fab

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

Re: PCG Gull class

on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:31 pm
Ah, what a wonderful ship... good to see her over here. Smile

Dino27

"For honor, king    for valor, for cookies;      and for friendship!"
  cheers
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:58 pm
Eyup. I'm rather scatterbraindely getting some of my favs off the lab, Razz this being one of them by sloop.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Nice to see the Gull Class here on the PCG Universe. Gosh, Sloop did a good job. Smile

P.S.S. Steadfast, my Flagship

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  ~Edmund Burke
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum