Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

ETX Rwmp'tur Gunship Empty ETX Rwmp'tur Gunship

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:05 pm
ETX Rwmp'tur Gunship

ETX Rwmp'tur Gunship GetMedia

The Rwmp'tur Gunship is a versatile craft meant primarily for ground attack missions or excursions against captial ships. It was designed to be able to stay in the area of the battle for a long time, rather than hitting-and-running. As such it has the latest armor and sheilding, allowing it to withstand multiple direct hits from Anti-Air fire. It's weapons are varied for multiple situations, including attacks against fortified targets, strafying infantry, and dog-fights. It has two heavy laser repeaters for strafying infantry (located on the cockpit), two medium sonic plasma repeaters for dogfights (located on the left wing, top), four heavy plasma cannons (two per wing, underside), for armored targets, and two Pulse Laser cannons (on the right wing, top) for fortified targets, such as captial ships or buildings. The Rwmp'tur also has a VASIF and two engines designed after the Alien Strike (I'm not sure if that's the correct name, but that's the name of the set. It was the stealth ship that came with a small miniing vehicle in the original Mars Mission line. CAC calls it the Hyperion Carrier, although it's really a gunship/stealth ship) that allow for high speeds while reducing the ability to be tracked by them. The Rwmp'tur Gunship also is more agile than other heavy strike craft due to it's wings, which can be tilted and work as very large air foils. It also has several thrusters that allow for tight turning, rolling, and pitch without using the main thrusters. Thus it could, in theory, spin 180 while still traveling forward. This allows it to participate in dogfights with much more agile fighters and win. It also has six high-yeild bombs and four guided missiles at it's disposal (underside).

Stats:
2x Engines
2x Heavy Laser Repeaters
2x Medium Plasma Repeaters
4x Heavy Plasma Cannons
2x Pulse Laser Cannons
6x High-Yeild guided bombs
4x High-Yeild guided missiles (Anti-Air or Anti-Ground)
1x VASIF
4in. armor
4x Energy Crystals for power
1x Skilled Mind

Spoiler:

LXF file: http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/GetMedia.aspx?id=df58e0c9-7c15-4b7f-8088-9f21d7502731
Andre Tholvel
Andre Tholvel
CEO
Location : Aboard the IFS Varda, viewing construction of the next flagship.

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human

ETX Rwmp'tur Gunship Empty Re: ETX Rwmp'tur Gunship

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 am
I just want you to know that I've looked at all of these ships you've posted, and they're awesome, I'm just MUCH too lazy to think of an original comment for every one of them without sounding like a cut-and-paste "THAT'S AWESOME." Consider this my "THAT'S AWESOME" comment for all those other ones, and this one. xD
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 pm
Kewl.... it's so... alien in design... I LOVE it! (as I did back when you originally posted it) The asymmetry only adds to the alien feel... I LOVE this craft.... I'll have to upload my IRL MM alien fighter MOC sometime... it's been sitting around collecting dust for years now and should be uploaded. Razz
Anyways, great work as usual AA! I LOVE the "tail" and the lime green "growths/fangs/vines/thingies" around the cockpit! I would NOT want this thing hunting me.... you might just have inspired me to do some MM stuff.... I need a change from the ordinary... Anyways, AWESOME gunship!
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:39 pm
Now THAT is an excellent gunship. Great work, RMM!
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm
:indignant: Ahem, I obviously did not make my LACK of a disclaimer syaing I hadn't made this obvious, becuase this was infact made by me. Fine scare!

I DID MAKE THIS! I AM SIMPLY REPOSTING IT FROM THE LAB! ALIEN_ANT2 (ME) IS THE SOLE ENGINEER OF THIS!
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 pm
^^^ (Just realizes that Scare said RMM Razz )
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 pm
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Embarassed  I can't believe I didn't notice the avatar! Sorry, Ant: that had to be pretty flustering. Razz

Great work, ANT. Wink
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm
Nah, it wasn't flustering, just funny. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum