Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

ETX Grumq'k Empty ETX Grumq'k

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:02 pm
ETX Grumq'k

ETX Grumq'k GetMedia

The ETX Grumq'k is a transport vessel designed to carry large attack forces to invade planets, or to provide support to defending troops. They carry a large compliment of ground vehicles and/or flying vehicles. The ground vehicles are kept on the lower levels and let out via massive doors on the underside slope on the sides of the ship. The flying vehicles are kept on the top levels and let out via the hangers whose entrances you can see on the upward slopes on the side. (I haven't figured out how many of what it carries, yet.) Grumq'k's carry relatively few heavy weapons, but plenty of anti-fighter weapons. They have moderate shielding, and heavy armor. Grumq'k's also have the unique ability to attach to larger ships and be carried in such fashion. The larger ship's shields will also extend around the Grumq'k like it was part of the ship. There is also the obvious benefit of more weapons for protection as well. Grumq'k's usually travel this way, breaking off to deploy their troops, and then returning to the larger ship when necessary. Grumq'k's can travel alone if needed though.

Stats:

Weapons:
22x Anti-Starfighter Turrets
1x Longrange Anti-Starfighter Turret
4x Turbolaser Turrets
2x Heavy Turbolaser Turrets
1x Snorbizium Torpedo Turret
8x Undership Emplacements

Defenses:
2x Feet Ablative Armor
4x Feet Crystallium-Urkstra Armor
3x Light KMF Starship Shielding Arrays

Other:
1x Engine
Hyperdrive: class 1.1

Spoiler:

LXF file: http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/GetMedia.aspx?id=ce14eb53-aa60-4994-973e-a5094005ca4c
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

ETX Grumq'k Empty Re: ETX Grumq'k

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:50 pm
Nice ship! I must question why it says "I N S O M N I A" at the bottom of the pictures though Razz

Anyways, this would work very well for its job, good job AA! Smile
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:57 pm
It says "I N S O M N I A" on there because that was on there when I downloaded the picture with the intent of using it for a background, and I never cut it out. Razz (can you believe that I typed taht out "I N S O M N I A" instead of just copying and pasting it? That would have been alot less work. Razz )
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 pm
Yeah... that ship'll keep you up at night if it is unloading tanks on your planet. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum