Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

HPC Galidor Class Dropship Empty HPC Galidor Class Dropship

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 am
HPC Galidor Class Dropship OdmAaar

In an attempt to replace the original Spitfire Class Gunship, HPC Industries built the Galidor Dropship.

The Galidor Dropship is a heavily armored and heavily shielded vessel. What it lacks in the aesthetics department, it almost makes up with a pair of heavy phaser cannons and another pair of medium phaser cannons, however it is armed with nothing else.

Its engines are taken from the Star Cruiser II.

Under the cockpit is a large storage area for whatever it is carrying, from soldiers to replicators and pizza.

Above the storage area and behind the cockpit is a large empty space where more cargo can be placed - cargo that is exposed to space.

Last edited by Talmid on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

HPC Galidor Class Dropship Empty Re: HPC Galidor Class Dropship

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:05 pm
That thing looks like a tank... with wings and rocket engines! Awesome, in an A-10 Warthog kind of way... not so much pretty as scares the wits out of the enemy because it's so powerful. Good work, not my favorite of your fig-scale craft, but nevertheless seriously cool!
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:22 pm
i like it's rather unorthodox style, with hit's higher than it is long and not very wide at all style. Very cool.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:11 pm
Ya know... this little clunker is growing on me... It looked, just plain powerful when I first saw it.... now... I must admit... it looks pretty cool...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum