Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Swallow Class Star Trainer Empty Swallow Class Star Trainer

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:34 pm
Swallow Class Star Trainer HXXIJjh

The Swallow is a Class of training fighters. While built by United Star Fighters Incorporated and operated by the Federation, the Swallow is painted in neutral white, and for weapons it is armed with only two Sparkle Torpedo Launchers.

Some variants are also equipped with laser cannons, so that the the trainees can train with energy weapons.

The Swallow is very light, so its handling is very responsive and easy to control, while maintaining the "Star Fighter" feel of Star Force's other standard fighters.  The Swallow's two engines also provide some nice acceleration.

Last edited by Talmid on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Swallow Class Star Trainer Empty Re: Swallow Class Star Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 am
I like it, a nice good little sleek craft, perfect for training...unless you're training on gunships, which don't move as fast. Razz
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:40 pm
NICE! That thing looks like a DREAM to fly! Very Happy I would actually suggest ADDING a type III phaser to this thing (AKA, a rifle mounted to a fighter) to help train with beam weapons use. Other than it being UNDERARMED Razz (I had to pick at you just a bit on it Smile ) she's a sweet looking little fighter. Looks perfect for hotroding, racing, and stunts... so sleek and graceful... great job! Very Happy
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 pm
Razz

Yeah, it probably would make a pretty nice platform for modifications.... if it was available for civilian use. Razz A civilian Star Phoenix does exist, though.
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:02 pm
It looks like it woudl make a good short-notice close-air support, like the ones that flew cover for downed pilots in Vietnam...I forget what they where called but I know they where prop-driven, and loaded with lots of missles. I think they where bi-planes as well...not sure though. but basically it's simple, light, small, scarbles at a short notice and procides close support and survalliance, also kinda like the Cessane O-1...funny, I though it looked kinda like a Cessana (newer one) when I first saw it. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum