Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Narkova Drive Yards Orion-Type Cruise Ship Empty Narkova Drive Yards Orion-Type Cruise Ship

Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:02 pm
Narkova Drive Yards has decided that it needs a break from battleships and starbases. So, it has released the premier specimen of space-going luxury in the whole sector in the form of the new Orion-Type Yacht.

Dramatic Pic:

The Orion-Type has been designed for the ultimate luxury experience. Well-equipped with anything anyone could want on a pleasure cruise through the stars, the Orion is sure to please.

There are a number of replicators on board, all of which have been programmed with delicacies from around the galaxy. If you prefer fresh, organic ingredients, there are three fully equipped kitchens staffed with the best chefs and ingredients, all of which are available at all hours.

A crew of 106 runs each vessel, catering to up to 128 passengers. Every passenger quarters are completely stripped after a voyage and entirely redesigned for the customers who will live in them on the next trip.

On-board entertainment and leisure leave nothing to be desired. With 8 state-of-the-art holodecks, multiple swimming pools filled with various liquids to suit any species, fine dining available to all and more, you're never bored on an Orion cruise.

Perhaps the best feature of the Orion-type is the on-board observatory. An astro-metrics lab redesigned for recreational use, the observatory is not actually in contact with the structure of the ship. The entire facility is suspended within a chamber by force fields. These force fields can actually shift the orientation of the entire room to compensate for the movement of the ship, allowing users to get perfectly steady views of the nebula or other phenomenon the ship has passed on its course. The ship is propelled by two perfectly tuned plasma engines for sublight travel and a top-of-the-line hyperdrive for faster-than-light speeds.

So, next time you want to take a break from the busy frantics of life, book a spot on an Orion-Type cruise ship. You won't be disappointed.

Enjoy!

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Pic 5:

*The background image in the first pic is a picture of the Milky Way Galactic Center which was taken by NASA's Spitzer telescope, as evidenced by the text in the bottom-right corner.

Narkova Drive Yards Orion-Type Cruise Ship Empty Re: Narkova Drive Yards Orion-Type Cruise Ship

Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:25 pm
This looks great, Spud! It's a very sleek design. Good job!
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Narkova Drive Yards Orion-Type Cruise Ship Empty Re: Narkova Drive Yards Orion-Type Cruise Ship

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:33 pm
NIIIIIICE!!!! Sleek, graceful, beautiful. Proof that form and function can go hand in hand. Smile

I actually have NASA spacescapes as my background(s) on my desktop. Razz
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:04 pm
MAD: Thanks!

Dino: Danke! I actually got that background picture from that theme. My favorite is the one of the Orion Nebula.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum