Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.
View user profile

Fo'ouwl Class PCG Stargazer

on Tue May 28, 2013 5:12 am
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
This beautiful ship, used by the rich, is often seen ferrying wealthy ambassadors from galaxy to galaxy. This ship however has served as many a decoy to lure Starfleet ships into a trap. This led human PCG members to jokingly say, "Never trust a Fool."

Class: Fo'ouwl(pronounced fool in English)
Use: Luxury Cruiser
Equipment of Notability: Gun ports(for modular gun connection in case of rich, assassination-worthy ambassador). Warp Drive: Maximum Warp: 6.7
Shielding: Noctis Class Shield Emitters x3
Weapons: Phaser Banks x15, Long Range Pulse Emitter Cannons x4, Medium Range Pulse Turrets x2, Medium Range Pulse Cannons x6
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

Re: Fo'ouwl Class PCG Stargazer

on Tue May 28, 2013 6:53 am
Did I ever mention how much I love this ship? Cause you know, I love this ship. It's a shame it's not in LDD, and that it's not meant for combat. Razz

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Tue May 28, 2013 6:57 am
If need arises, it can be used for combat. Razz
As for the LDD problem, when my dad lets me install it on this computer, I'll try converting it over.
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 am
Alrighty, though I can tell you right now that you'll lose your awesome nose design.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Tue May 28, 2013 7:06 am
Sad Razz
I know, I think I have an alternative idea though.
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 am
Sweet! I'm looking forward to it! Very Happy

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

on Tue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm
Good job, man! This is one excellent ship, if I may say so. Do you have access to LDD? Would love to see this thing in LDD mode.

Keep up the good work!
~Scare~

P.S.S. Steadfast, my Flagship

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  ~Edmund Burke
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum