Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets
View user profile

PCG Inaugural

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:56 pm
As refits are trending, and I already posted a refit Shiloh Class, the Arbiter Class, for the PCG, here is the next Federation-to-PCG weapon of war, the Inaugural Class Carrier.

LDD File (cache.lego.com)

The Inaugural Class is designed to chug through space in style, carrying several fractions of its mass in aerospace fighters, bombers, and assault shuttles, ground tanks and trucks, and basic cargo at any given moment. The Inaugural is like a space-borne aircraft carrier, except it can carry much more than aircraft.

Several hanger bays for cargo carriers and aerospacecraft to pass through are built into various areas of this tri-nacelled and triangularly shaped ship. Weapons systems include two forward mounted phaser strips and some phaser banks dotted around the ship, and some pulse cannons. As can be expected, the Inaugural is equipped with deflector shield generators and has heavy armor built into its hull.

The Inaugural is quite underarmed in starship-based weaponry compared to other ships, and its medium-ish size makes it easy to be destroyed by larger warships. To function and survive effectively, the Inaugural must make use of its massive complement of aerospace fighters and bombers in both offensive and defensive combat.

Internal replicators have been modified to efficiently produce fuel and spare parts for vehicles too.
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa
View user profile

Re: PCG Inaugural

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:16 pm
Ironic how the only thing the Starfleet fleet captain seems to be up to lately is building PCG ships. Razz

Not that I'm complaining; we needed carriers. Razz

Anyway, this is a very nice looking ship, Talmid! It has a sort of Star Destroyer look to it, which is cool, and the way the hangar bays are embedded into the center looks awesome. Great job!

Meanwhile, on the chat....
Arik wrote:I'm ready to get back to worldbuilding now... Razz

Tetrahedron wrote:I'm not sure if we should interrupt Ant like this...
He might kill us with his cow bombs

Star-Hunter wrote:"He might kill us with his cow bombs."
I'll take phrases I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime for $500
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : ICS
View user profile

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:25 pm
Wow, it looks exactly like a Star Destroyer...but cooler...oh wait, Tetra already said that. Razz Anyway, I must admit, this has to be one of the coolest starships you've ever made. I love the style you used and it is very aesthetically pleasing. Very Happy The hangar bays look very awesome as well. Superb job, Talmid! Smile
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium
View user profile

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:38 am
You guys took the words right off my keyboard. Razz

Seriously though, this is great! Impressive carrying capability. Nice work!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum