Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

PCS Liberty

on Tue May 28, 2013 10:11 pm
This is what I've been cooking up in my lull in ship-building, the PCG Liberty!

When Commander Scare became once again active in the PCG, he decided that he should refit a ship in honor of the PCG's regeneration. After looking over his flagship, the PCG Patriarch, he realized that it would take to long to refit his supercruiser. So, he turned to his second favorite starship, the PCG Iechonias.

The Iechonias had already been refitted once, but its color scheme and general lack of use in galactic combat had turned it into more of a flashy relic in Scarecrow's shipyards. In order to amend this, Scare decided to refit the Iechonias.

However, he soon realized that refitting the Iechonias would also be tedious. Therefore, he decided to scrap the Iechonias altogether and replace it with a similar, smaller, and yet more battle-efficient, starship. The result was the PCG Liberty.

Named in honor of the freedom from guilt and sin that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings, the Liberty is a medium-sized prototype that is both slim and strong. It is outfitted with a sizable amount of weaponry and two advanced Sovereign Class shield generators. It is also fitted with 6 in. of albative armor.

Here are the pics!

Spoiler:
" />

Spoiler:
" />

Spoiler:
" />

Spoiler:
" />

~Stats~
Weaponry: 24x phaser turrets, 4x acoustic torpedo tubes, 2x quantum torpedo tubes, 8x phaser cannons
Shielding: 2x Delver Class generators
Armor: 6 in. albative
Length: 590 meters
Width (at widest): 240 meters
Height: 110 meters
Maximum Humanoid Capacity: I have no idea. I reckon it would probably be twice as much as the Sovereign Class. Razz
Maximum Warp Speed: 9.875
Maximum Impulse Speed: 3.45
Special features: 1x "fly through" hangar, similar to the kind seen on SWIII in General Grievous' flagship. The hangar can hold up to 200 standard-size starfighters

I still need some kind of PCG tech bible...anybody working on that? Wink

God bless,
~Scarecrow~

Last edited by Scarecrow on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

P.S.S. Steadfast, my Flagship

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  ~Edmund Burke
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
View user profilehttp://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com

Re: PCS Liberty

on Tue May 28, 2013 11:22 pm
Whoa... epic Scare! I love it!!!

I really like that you used SNOT to make the hull and nacelles. Excellent detail as well.

"The enemy gate is DOWN "
Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

Star-Hunter wrote:We channeled pure Jred into Texas to keep it red
was scary for a second
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

on Wed May 29, 2013 6:45 am
I knew it as soon as I saw it, the Iechonias! Very nice! I love your incorporation (as jonneh said) of the SNOT technique, very much like the style J-red himself uses. It's nice to see you branching out in style, and you did a very good job of it! I also love the engine designs/coloration along with their placement in between the lighter-grey sections. And great detail without making it cluttered! It's still sleak and beautiful, not looking junky or full of complex outside wiring with extra geebling, but good basic details such as the bionuclar turrets (I'm assuming) and the other few pieces. Very nice overall! This will be retaining a spot in my more immediate memory for a while!

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Wed May 29, 2013 9:04 am
Thank'ee, chaps! I forgot to mention that this is mah new flagship. The Patriarch is my supercruiser, but honestly it seems a little too big to be a flagship for me. Razz

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  ~Edmund Burke
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.
View user profile

on Wed May 29, 2013 12:27 pm
I need a flagship.
*goes to resolve that* Razz
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
View user profilehttp://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com/

on Wed May 29, 2013 1:56 pm
Excellent ship! I look forward to seeing more!
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Wed May 29, 2013 5:30 pm
So this is your short-notice/general use flagship, so that you don't have to muster a whole army just to hop over to the nearest Pizza-space-station (or whichever fast-food stations talmid was making) or travel to work? Razz

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm
@Kojan: Thanks! Glad you like it.

@Ant: LOL, pretty much. Wink

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri May 31, 2013 2:16 pm
OOOooooh! I like it! The SNOT, those big powerful engines... The trans blue round tiles on the nose... That is one NICE ship! It's not a typical ST ship, or SW... or anything else I'm familiar with.... it's unique... I like that! And the name and dedication are really cool! Very Happy Great work Scare, I look forward to more...

Dino27

"For honor, king    for valor, for cookies;      and for friendship!"
  cheers
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri May 31, 2013 2:28 pm
Thanks! I am trying to post all the details, though honestly I will not even begin to be as refined in them as you were when you posted your Indomitable specs. I'm just not at all skilled with the tech thing. I need a pocket manual called "PCG Tech for Dummies" Razz LOL.

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri May 31, 2013 4:16 pm
Well... a PCG tech for people who'd rather be building than spec-ing is on my to-do list. Smile

And please don't think that I'm going to do THAT MUCH on every ship... the Indomitable was just special and thus got more description Razz

Dino27

"For honor, king    for valor, for cookies;      and for friendship!"
  cheers
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Fri May 31, 2013 4:39 pm
Well I have been working a little on adding tech explanations lately, I did a whole article recently on the phaser types that I put in the PCG technology section. Wink

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri May 31, 2013 6:22 pm
@Dino: Haha, I assumed you were probably just being super-detailed because it was an extra special ship. Wink

@Ant: Thanks! I will look into that.

Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Fri May 31, 2013 6:34 pm
No problem, I'll attempt to do others as the mood strikes me...probably if I get worried enough that someone will do something wrong....so if you want that guide for dummies made sooner.....actually...don't do that. Razz

~/Com|Ant~

Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri May 31, 2013 11:34 pm
Razz LOL, I think you oughta make an Adobe document with like 30 pages of info and call it "The PCG Tech Bible for Scarecrows" Wink

Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 am
Actually, if I do enough explanations I could probably compile something like that. Razz I'll be sure to include some good cover art. Razz

~/Com|Ant~

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum