Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

Re: PCG Indomitable

on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm
My private school isn't quite like that, it's more of a normal highschool, but I'm doing a couple of PESEOP classes for dual credit. I don't think I'll have loads of free time in college. I want to go to VMI, and they reecently sent me some college propoganda. My schedule is already all planned for me from the time I get up till them time I go to bed. Razz

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,

on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 pm
Oh, so you're going that route. Razz I can see how that wouldn't leave you much free time. I'm just going the "easy community college ten minutes from home" route. Doing the dual credit courses will help you, though; I wish I had done that!
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:31 pm
Well I'm mostly doing dual credit for the highschool credit so my schedule works out better, the college credit is just an extra side plus. Razz

2209 hundred hours after launch, arrived at Psi 93 and cargo is being unloaded.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group
View user profile

on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm
It seems we have started an RP after all.  Razz Hey, I don't care, this topic now gets tons of activity, and you're enjoying your new ship, so... continue the chat/mini RP  Razz

(just registered in my brain, I've been (AKA, driven past, NOT been involved with) VMI. (Family was visiting the Lee Memorial Church, which is essentially next-door to VMI; so we drove past.) We met an attendee in the elevator in our hotel... I can't really describe him beyond that he was quality. I only saw him for about forty seconds tops, and not more than three or four brief sentences were exchanged... but that was enough to tell me that he was INCREDIBLY respectful, smart as... well, you could tell that he was bright, and the way he stood... let me put it this way: if that elevator got stuck, and we were in it with one other person... I'dve picked that young man over a firefighter any day. In other words, I can see why you want to go there. It's a bit (more like a lot) too rigged for me, give me a soup-box to speak on and casual dress, but I can easily see why you want to go. We saw them drilling there... (whistles) all I can say is, have fun, if that's your cup of tea, then you're going to absolutely love it AA.)

Dino27

"For honor, king    for valor, for cookies;      and for friendship!"
  cheers
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:43 pm
Well I'ld rather have casual dress as well, and no drilling, but I like it in a certain sort of way. It makes me feel equal to the old geezers who say "back in my day, we had to walk twenty miles to school in the snow, all seasons, up hill both ways.". :PNot that I'm going there soley for bragging rights, but I'm sure that every cadet has a certain sort of pride in their torture. Razz

2 Days 13 hundred 21 hours. Revendous with Psi 93 and cargo transfer complete. Moving to patrol of assigned sectors.

~/Com|Ant~

Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:41 pm
3 Days 2006 hundred hours. Registering anomolies from nearby Omega sectors. Science officers focused on monitoring them.

-Approximitly year 2490-

"Captain Reynold Croft, capatain's log. We have approached Psi Sector 95, boarding Omega sector 5 on the other side. The Omega Maw is not far away and, once again, has been acting up. It worries me, but only as a storm far off worries an experienced seamen. The maw is unpredictable and dangerous, but it behaves for the most part. If does occassionally pull things into itself, and so being near is extra dangerous. But we are far enough away from the edge that it is not a problem. Other than that, we have found half of an old klingon computer system drifitng through space. The two hundred years of colliding with spacial dust has really messed up whatever was left of it after it's housing was destroyed, along with it's other half. But our science division is digging into it just for kicks. I have had a good basketball match in one of the many Holo rooms, and the crew generally seem happy and healthy. There are quite a few greens aboard, but they are all of high caliber and training. This is a good run for them to play with all the toys and relax into their position onboard the ship. I must confess that inspite of everything I have the oddest feeling that we are being watched. I often get it out here in teh vast darkness and emptieness of space, without even ground beneath my feet and no atmosphere to obscure the millions of lightyears expanses. It's almost like reverse clastrophobia. But I will take my nap now, this log has gone on long enough. End log."

~/Com|Ant~

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum