Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.
View user profile

The Evelon Skirmish

on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:30 pm
This topic is a placeholder for a Brikspace battle my brother and I ran recently. For the unacquainted, Brikspace is an adaptation of the Brikwars
wargaming rules (caution: Profanity). It takes a while to upload battle reports, so it'll probably be a few days before I get everything sorted out, but for the meantime, this OP will mark the topic.

Feel free to move this topic, I bet I stuck it in the wrong place.
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa
View user profile

Re: The Evelon Skirmish

on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:44 pm
So... is this directly PCG-related, or are you just using the site as a platform? Will any of us be involved? What even is this, exactly? Razz

...yeah, I'm somewhat confused. Razz

Meanwhile, on the chat....
Arik wrote:I'm ready to get back to worldbuilding now... Razz

Tetrahedron wrote:I'm not sure if we should interrupt Ant like this...
He might kill us with his cow bombs

Star-Hunter wrote:"He might kill us with his cow bombs."
I'll take phrases I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime for $500
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.
View user profile

on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:56 pm
This is PCG related (though my knowledge of the current PCG storyline is close to non-existent, it will take place in the PCG universe), unfortunately I can't do a forum-wide ship battle (I wish I could).

This will be, essentially, the beginning of a story arc which will be fleshed out through roleplaying (using the aforementioned rules), between my brother and I. My Blacktron empire will be making an appearance eventually, though not in this particular story.

So its like a story, but the story is based off of the results of the RPG battles my brother and I have.
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa
View user profile

on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:11 pm
Ooooookaay, I gotcha... I think. Razz Might be better to put this somewhere else, but I can't be bothered to figure out where ATM. Razz

Meanwhile, on the chat....
Arik wrote:I'm ready to get back to worldbuilding now... Razz

Tetrahedron wrote:I'm not sure if we should interrupt Ant like this...
He might kill us with his cow bombs

Star-Hunter wrote:"He might kill us with his cow bombs."
I'll take phrases I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime for $500
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:03 pm
There's definitely some stuff (besides mild-moderate language) that doesn't fit within site rules there, so, as OP says, proceed with caution; expect stuff. Not a PCG.com endorsed link  (I also think that at least the vast majority of our members are mature enough to decide for themselves if they want to open the link, so I'm not taking any mod action here. Just advising peeps on the nature of the link. Smile I see far worse in the comments of most Youtube videos.)    

On a personal level:
It does look very interesting...    and very fun... Where are these adults who have wars with Lego? I want in. Razz Very Happy 

I look forward to where this goes. Smile

Dino27

"For honor, king    for valor, for cookies;      and for friendship!"
  cheers
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum