Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

BC-157X Vesper Fighter Empty BC-157X Vesper Fighter

Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:32 pm
Pictures 800x600:
LDD File can be downloaded from this page (LEGO Gallery)

The BC-157X Vesper Fighter does everything the BC-145X Micro Fighter does much better.

It is a small, cheap, and well-armored midget plane with a powerful punch.  It is armed with two wing-mounted phaser emitters and two fuselage-mounted photon torpedo launchers.

Compared to the BC-145X Micro Fighter, the Vesper is overall more heavily armed and is much more armored, rigid, and durable. It also handles better and has a higher top speed and ceiling height, as well as better fuel economy and range.

With its photon torpedoes, rocketing speed, and midget plane agility, the 157-X Vesper can hit hard and hit fast, maneuvering easily in the face of new events and quickly shooting in and out of the battlefield.

Current operators:
United Federation of Planets

We will sell to the PCG.  Give us your pizza!
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

BC-157X Vesper Fighter Empty Re: BC-157X Vesper Fighter

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm
Mmmmmmm, need to shake myself out of this can't-be-bothered-to-post-mood...

Very nice fighter, Talmid! It's perhaps.... smaller.... than I would have liked, but that's kinda the nature of these tiny fighters, isn't it? Razz I suppose that sums it all up very well- it's pretty good overall, I'm just not a huge fan of the "atmo-only tiny fighter" type stuff- though I have to say, it's a vast improvement over the other fighter pictured. Razz
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:14 pm
Looks like a great low altitude air-support craft, as in something of a cross between a STAAP and a typical ground attack craft, like one of the ugly alien speeder things from the avengers. ...yeah. Razz anyways, I like it! Deffinitly an improvement over the earlier one. Very cute looking.
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:29 pm
It looks like a craft that'd be available for civilian purchase and use, not military. This is a good thing. We could use some more civilian ships in our factions! Smile
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm
To modify an Avengers quote: "This ship is so adorable; and tiny." 

I like it, well done.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: