Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

PCG Iditarod

on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 pm
PCG Iditarod

The Iditarod was the trail run by dog-sled teams in record time to deliver necessary anti-toxin to stave off an epidemic in Nome, Alaska.

The Iditarod is a freighter meant primarily to resupply ships and space stations, or to quickly carry troops, weapons, and vehicles wherever they are needed...except for the most dangerous spots. It's new warp nacelle placement design helps keep it compact, well armored, and fast. It is also not only extremely fast for a vessel it's size and type, but can hold it's max warp speed for a week and a half, compared to the two days or so of others. While it is not the best armed, it still carries a potent complement of weapons.

Stats:
Class: Medium Freighter
Construction Class: Mass Produced
Length: 284 Meters
Width: 72 Meters
Height: 68 Meters

Weapons:
8x Type 12 Heavy Phaser Banks (1x emitter per bank)
2x Type 12 Phaser Arrays
6x Torpedo Bays
-Photon
-Quantum

Defenses:
-2x Secondary Shield Generators, capable of 10% recharge in 4 minutes each
-1x Main (Larger) Shield Generator, capable of 10% recharge in 2 minutes

Propulsion:
Max Emergency Warp Speed: 9.6 (11 days)
Max Indefinite Warp Speed: 9.2
Cruising Wrap Speed: 9.0
Impulse speed: .9

(above) The ship frightening off a pirate vessel. (they never learn)

A side view.
Spoiler:
img]http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/GetMedia.aspx?id=ae30906a-db5c-47f9-a0e8-032720fb5afc[/img]

A bottom view, the blue thing with the grey part sticking out is the navigational shields emitter.
Spoiler:

A front view.
Spoiler:

LDD file: http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/GetMedia.aspx?id=6f9f0ee5-ac86-4838-ada9-b439ecb0ad38

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
View user profilehttp://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com/

Re: PCG Iditarod

on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 pm
Interesting in a good way. Retaining the disc shape main ship structure, but replacing the nacelles with a thicker back is something I have seen before. And, finally, a freighter! We're getting some civilian ships after a long, long time of purely military ships! Very Happy|

P.S.- Fix the code for your first image. You forgot the bracket for the first [ img ].
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.
View user profile

on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 am
(Hey, I made a civilian ship, my Constantes Taurorum. Razz
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
View user profilehttp://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com/

on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 pm
Gack! Yes you did. Razz I hadn't seen it yet, and that is my bad. I've been kinda busy n' stuff lately. Razz
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum