Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets
View user profile

Borg Diamond

on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:05 pm

An LDD file can be downloaded from this page.

Protected by deflector shields in addition to its regenerative armor, the Borg Diamond can serve as a capable flagship and battlecruiser in a Borg fleet. It is also armed with the typical Borg arsenal of weaponry: gravimetric torpedoes, cutting beams, and tractor beams. Star Fleet advises against engaging a Diamond without a battle fleet.
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa
View user profile

Re: Borg Diamond

on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:27 pm
I'm avoiding posting on every topic in your little ship dump here, but I just have to mention that this is one of my favorites out of the whole bunch; you did a great job with the design!

Meanwhile, on the chat....
Arik wrote:I'm ready to get back to worldbuilding now... Razz

Tetrahedron wrote:I'm not sure if we should interrupt Ant like this...
He might kill us with his cow bombs

Star-Hunter wrote:"He might kill us with his cow bombs."
I'll take phrases I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime for $500
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:22 pm
I happen to like all the little geometric shapes you've uploaded, but this one is definitely my favorite, very nice. I especially like the twisted 1x1 stud squares on the "pillars" in the middle.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum