Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa
View user profile

Re: The Gryphon

on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:30 pm
I like how even your "rushed" construction blows everyone else's out of the water. Razz Really solid design; the engines are gorgeous, and that slanting is probably the best I've ever seen on a Lego ship. It's a bit monotone, but the incredible details more than compensate.

Great job!

Meanwhile, on the chat....
Arik wrote:I'm ready to get back to worldbuilding now... Razz

Tetrahedron wrote:I'm not sure if we should interrupt Ant like this...
He might kill us with his cow bombs

Star-Hunter wrote:"He might kill us with his cow bombs."
I'll take phrases I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime for $500
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets
View user profile

on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 pm
That's... amazing.
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 pm
Drop-dead gorgeous.

Have you ever considered joining the Armed Forces as a aircraft/spacecraft designer? You'd make an excellent one, to be sure. Wink

This is perhaps your best ship. Virtually no studs showing...smooth as obsidian. Design is original, unorthodox, and epic.

Well done!

P.S.S. Steadfast, my Flagship

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  ~Edmund Burke
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:53 pm
The smaller ships above and below look really cool. And of course, th main ship itelf is beautiful.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 am
Bleeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuaaaarrrrrreeeeeeeeehhhhuuuuuuuhhhhooooooooooooooheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuhmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrooooooouuuuuummmmmmmnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeehhh...... words... failing... system... shutting... down... down... down.... dwn. dn. 

Rebooting. Please wait. System is loading. Please wait. Installing updates. Your system did not shut down correctly, would you like to start it in fun-mode y/n? 

Welcome! We have detected a crash in your system! Would you like to send a report so that we can keep more of your personal information on file permanently y/n? Thank you! Please type your report in the box below. 
"Giant awesome space-ship of doom was too much for system to handle, please fix. Also, I want tacos."

Report sent! Thank you! 

EEEEEEEEEooooUUUPppt

"If you're the owner of this topic, and you're seeing this, than your work is awesome beyond words; you have a special gift, a power, the ability to change your environment at will, making things out of thin air that no one else could. I came here to offer to show you something incredible but it is you that has shown me. Well done. But beware, the cake is a lie."

EEEEERRROOOOOEEEEEEOOOOMMMMNNMEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeedududududdeeee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star-Hunter, as always, you have blown me away. I am in awe of your work... although why that still surprises me I fail to comprehend. This is AMAZING! Your work doesn't even look like it's made out of digital renderings of small plastic bricks, it looks so REAL. The detailing, the sloped design, the weapons, the hangers, the SNOT, the engines... oh those engines! It is, all of it, incredibly, spectacularly, amazingly, stupendously excellent work as always! You are by far the best among us, WELL DONE, as usual!

Dino27

"For honor, king    for valor, for cookies;      and for friendship!"
  cheers
Captain (PCG)
View user profile

on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:14 pm
^^

What Dino said. Wink Razz

P.S.S. Steadfast, my Flagship

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  ~Edmund Burke
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum