Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

Combat Corvette

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:27 pm
OH HEY! I did remember my password! Razz No I'm not dead and no I haven't (comepletly) abandoned the site. Razz

I really have no name for this thing but i built it as one of many concept drop ships for my carrier that I made a while back. I figured I'ld throw it up until I finish my other stuff. I did recently finish a slight rework of the PPT Starlight F and am working on a verticle ship that is not cooperating in the aesthetics department...or really any of them. This all being done around the usual 40-60 hours of work, drill, family, hobbies (guns Razz ), and the usual.

Anyways, here she is.

Spoiler:

This ship is basically a small corvette (or large shuttle, whatever). It's combat capable and has added wing surface to assist with atmosspheric flight. It's often used for traveling teams dispatched for whatever purposes into hostile zones. These are not necessarily combat teams, it could be whatever group of people are traveling together doing something for the PCG, who knows. It is usually crewed by PCG navy personnel though, since it does fly into hostile areas. Modified versions are sometimes used by small strike teams who need something larger than a shuttle for extended operations but smaller and less attention grabbing than a full-size frigate.

That's about it. Very Happy

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa
View user profile

Re: Combat Corvette

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:54 pm
Hmmm.. very nice. Small, but has a nice "flying" look to it. I like. Razz

Frankly, I'm just happy we're getting something that isn't a capital ship; we're a bit heavy on those, and light on some support/auxiliary ships, like fleet carriers, corvettes, etc. This one seems to fill more the role of dropship or runabout, but still-- it's good to see. Razz

Now all she needs is a name. Razz

Meanwhile, on the chat....
Arik wrote:I'm ready to get back to worldbuilding now... Razz

Tetrahedron wrote:I'm not sure if we should interrupt Ant like this...
He might kill us with his cow bombs

Star-Hunter wrote:"He might kill us with his cow bombs."
I'll take phrases I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime for $500
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:17 pm
Feel free to name her. Very Happy

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa
View user profile

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 pm
Hmmm... how about Dirk-class? It's small and stabby-looking, like the IRL namesake...

Meanwhile, on the chat....
Arik wrote:I'm ready to get back to worldbuilding now... Razz

Tetrahedron wrote:I'm not sure if we should interrupt Ant like this...
He might kill us with his cow bombs

Star-Hunter wrote:"He might kill us with his cow bombs."
I'll take phrases I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime for $500
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum