Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : Romnilar
View user profile

Rough Atnlay Timeline

on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:52 pm
Rough timeline to be filled in later. This now correlates to the almost final timeline.

??? Stuff happens to the atnlays in another galaxy, not anywhere remotely close to the milkyway.

2585 An strange operative, named "Mutt" in some outer colony language, saves jonneh from a sniper during a firefight that he has crashed into on a seemingly deserted mining world. Jonneh helps Mutt accomplish his,mission and the two form a freindship. Mutt reveals his name to be something complicated that jonneh shortens to "Ant". Ant is an alien seperated from his kind who are fleeing their home galaxy.

2586-2588 Ant has his own milky way adventures, enlisting the help of friends to include jonnyred, scare, dino, and others all of whom i cant remeber off the top of my head. None of them realize that this is the same person from earlier and ant doesnt reveal it because story spoiling reasons. They tske down a major terrorist organization that threatens to topple the balance of,power and has been a threat to various factions for years, though it mostly remained in the shadows.

??? Ant is contacted by a group of Atnlays looking to regrow in the milkyway, ant becomes their leader and attempts to regrow their technology and strength so that they can oneday return home. Thier group sucsssfully remains unknown.

jonneh asks for Ant's help in fighting the SAF, but Ant turns  them down saying that he is busy with other things, this is when the PCG find out Ant has a group.

2600 Ant rescues the survivors of the initial 5 batteships destoryed by the first Spectre, including four council members. He then chases after the Spectre but his ship is not strong enough to defeat it. Later he assists here and there with the war on the spectres, most noteably in Behold the Behemoth, where he assists Captain Scare and a few other ships in hunting down several Spectres. The Atnlays (known as the PPT by those few who know of them) eventually develop effective methods of dealing with the spectres, well ahead of the other factions but do not share as they are a closed group, and help very little as they are preoccupied with thier own problems. They completely miss the final battle.

Also theres stuff here about my other characters but they're minor and super flexible.

Last edited by Commander 4N7 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
View user profilehttp://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com

Re: Rough Atnlay Timeline

on Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:06 am
Minor point, it's the Spectre that J-red asks for help with, not the SAF.

"The enemy gate is DOWN "
Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

Star-Hunter wrote:We channeled pure Jred into Texas to keep it red
was scary for a second
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:43 pm
I added the saf part in there as a plot device. I figuredth at since the pcg was still kinda small jonneh would reaxh out to a friend for help, and this allows me to bring the ppt into the picture, as ant is busy with them and cant help jonneh (essentially chsnging nothing in your story.) Ant arrived on the scene of the first five destoryed ships soon after the spectre left the area. If you want it to be because of a distress call from jonneh that would make sense.l, and ant just picked it up.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
~/Com|Ant~

Arik wrote:Sadly, it's a doomed attempt. The Illuminati infiltrated the US government before it even was the US government,
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
View user profilehttp://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com

on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 pm
Eh.... I don't think Proving Grounds really needs that. We'll see.

"The enemy gate is DOWN "
Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

Star-Hunter wrote:We channeled pure Jred into Texas to keep it red
was scary for a second
Recruit (No Affiliation)
View user profile

on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:51 pm
It wasnt so much for proving grounds as it was a way for me to introduce the existence of the PPT to the PCG council members. It literally would only have to be like three lines in the story, like "hey! We're gons go get this ambassador dude. Wanna come with?" And ants like "nah dude, i kinda got to keep my people alive and get them whipped into shape so im a little busy atm." And jonny says "ok, well then catch you later, we're gona go rescue some hostages." And he goes on and does his thing, no story change.

~/Com|Ant~

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum