Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Emissary Class Explorer Empty Emissary Class Explorer

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:07 pm
Pictures:

Launched in the early 26th Century is the Emissary Class Explorer.  Designed for the purpose of seeking out new life, exploring new worlds, and taking you to see them, the Emissary is equipped with a lot of the latest Federation technology when it comes to observation and exploration.

Within that barge-like engineering section are several labs, storage bays, and a hanger containing three runabouts and five shuttles. In the saucer section is quote the luxurious living space - both crew and family quarters are placed here. Large observation zones are also built in to the saucer's edges, complete with massive force-fielded transparent aluminum windows spanning multiple decks.

For tactical systems, the Emissary is armed with plenty of phaser strips, four forward-facing quantum torpedo launchers on the ventral hull, and one dorsal launcher at the stern.

A maximum warp factor of Warp 9.998 is achieved by the latest and greatest Federation warp core and two new warp nacelles - the core isn't just built for speed, but also for smoothness - it isn't the most efficient core out there but it wont break down for two hundred years, plus it wont give you bumpy transitions to and from warp speed. You can thank the inertial dampeners for that too.

That is the Emissary.

An LXF file should be live here.
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Emissary Class Explorer Empty Re: Emissary Class Explorer

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:10 pm
Ooo, purdy. Smile I like it. Nice work!
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:16 am
Thanks, Lord General. Your comment is appreciated. Very Happy
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:49 am
Of course, Fleet Captain. Anytime. Razz
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu May 01, 2014 12:39 pm
that is one NICE ship! I will say more when I'm not on my phone
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

Sat May 10, 2014 5:20 pm
A little flat, but very nice overall. I would only recommend rounding out the bottom a bit.

Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm
Oh, she's a beaut! Feels like a Galaxy Class (which is a compliment from me, as that's my favorite), but smoother and sleeker!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum