Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter Empty USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:31 am
edit: There's something wrong with the way this page displays with the images and things, so I spoilered them.

The F-203 Sky Hawk was the product of Federation-PCG military cooperation.  Fleet Captain Talmid of Talmidian Starship Industries, and Lieutenant Soccergirl of the 'Command Group lead the refit of 50 PCG Albatross Class Star Fighters for use in the Fed's fledgling air force, the Star Force.

Fast forward thirteen years:

pics:

Link to LDD File. (LEGO Gallery)

The new F-603b Sky Hawk II is a small, light fighter produced by United Star Fighters Incorporated.  She's armed with two MP-1100 "Light+" Phaser Cannons and a forward facing universal micro torpedo launcher.  A micro dilithium processing core powers the Sky Hawk II's two sublight impulse engines.  Two auxiliary chemical burn thrusters are equipped for additional or emergency thrust.  Defenses consist of a standard military-spec shield generator and ablative armor plating.

The Sky Hawk II is quick and speedy, but not the most maneuverable nor very durable.  Its specs are rated at:

Speed: 4/5 stars.
Agility: 3/5 stars.
Durability: 2.5/5 stars.

pic:

tl;dr

Did some extreme refitting on the Sky Hawk.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter Empty Re: USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:50 am
Nice take on a modern ultralight fighter! It's SO sleek and streamlined, well done! I especially love the top-down view of this thing, so graceful!
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter Empty Re: USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter

Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:08 pm
Thanks. I wanted most to maintain an appearance similar to the original Sky Hawk/Albatross but ultimately it came down to keeping the long nose and internal engines, otherwise it's all new, smaller and sleeker.

Also something crazy is happening. Every time I load the Sky Hawk 2, my LDD freezes. Attempts to save a file with the Sky Hawk 2 in it results in a freeze. It comes back after awhile, but it's odd, because it only happens with the Sky Hawk 2. scratch

Here are some comparison shots I meant to take earlier:

USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter K3oGbmS
USFI F-603b Sky Hawk II Class Light Fighter AvVaRZN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum