Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

AHE-12 Thunderbearer Aerial Close Support/Transport Craft Empty AHE-12 Thunderbearer Aerial Close Support/Transport Craft

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:12 pm
Designation: AHE-12 "Thunderbearer"
Type: Armed Space/Atmospheric Light Transport
Manufacturer: Anhar Heavy Engineering

Armament: Three MA-42 light chainguns (1 nose-mounted, 2 removable bed-mounted), 4 CTM-24 Air-to-Surface Missiles

Maximum Speed: 210 mph

Maximum Range: 400 Miles (combat/assault mission), 800 Miles (ferry mission)

Armor: 4-inch-thick gilkar-turrum armor composite on most exterior surfaces; transparisteel cockpit canopy

Shields: Light ray and particle shielding, rated 60 SBU (extra shielding around engine units, rated 70 SBU)

Payload: 24 troopers, or 12 troopers and 2 speeder bikes or other equipment

Spoiler:

Enjoy!
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Faction : MSI
http://starwarplay.forumotion.com/

AHE-12 Thunderbearer Aerial Close Support/Transport Craft Empty Re: AHE-12 Thunderbearer Aerial Close Support/Transport Craft

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:48 pm
Well, this sure looks different from the model you showed me...it looks good, MAD! Real big and tough-looking. A flying brick with wings and guns. Razz

Could use some SNOT detailing, but other than that it looks great! I don't suppose an LDD file could be requested?

AHE-12 Thunderbearer Aerial Close Support/Transport Craft Empty Re: AHE-12 Thunderbearer Aerial Close Support/Transport Craft

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm
Thanks!

I always forget the LDD... sure, I'll put it up at some point. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum