Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...this is a thing I just did in a couple hours...

+8
Gandalf360
The Blacktron Council
Kojan
PXR
Talmid
Tetrahedron
Dino27
Lord Commandant Jace
12 posters
Go down
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

So...this is a thing I just did in a couple hours... - Page 4 Empty Re: So...this is a thing I just did in a couple hours...

Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:22 pm
Supe... you DO realize that J-red FOUNDED the use of 1 stud = 10 meters on this site... right??? It's because of him that we use it... I think it's safe to say that his work is in 1=10 Razz

Regardless of whether or not they will see combat, most of the ones I care about are canon ships, and even though they are now museum pieces or backwater workhorses that don't see combat, they still matter. And I still put thousands of hours of work into them.
Andre Tholvel
Andre Tholvel
CEO
Location : Aboard the IFS Varda, viewing construction of the next flagship.

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human

So...this is a thing I just did in a couple hours... - Page 4 Empty Re: So...this is a thing I just did in a couple hours...

Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:07 pm
Oh? I was pretty sure he argued against it back when we first had the discussion. The idea I got out of that conversation was the he wanted to use "perfect grade," which was a scale calibrated to one of his ships that he said was a perfect scale replica of one an ST ship. Maybe I'm completely wrong but that's what I remember for some reason. xD
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:15 pm
Nope, unless my memory on the subject is 100% wrong, he wanted 1-10
Andre Tholvel
Andre Tholvel
CEO
Location : Aboard the IFS Varda, viewing construction of the next flagship.

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:55 pm
Well that makes MY memory on the matter 100% wrong. I suppose it's not a big deal at this point, though. The POINT is that the official, standard build scale for starships is 1 stud=10 meters, but if you want to deviate from that standard by a reasonable amount, it's totally fine, especially for smaller, ST-styled ships where the difference is next to unnoticeable.

Unless you're Mighty, in which case you're terrible and should change before I explode. xD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum