Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

(Retired)(Capital Ship) Chairman Class Supercarrier Empty (Retired)(Capital Ship) Chairman Class Supercarrier

Mon May 20, 2013 7:28 pm
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b0s7a2vcg2r3jmf/Chairman_Class_Supercarrier.lxf

The Chariman Class Supercarrier is the largest carrier and mobile AA platform in the Revolution Fleet, housing more than 600 strikecraft. It's six "arms" (housing 100 strikecraft each) contain their own engines, so that in the event that one or two of them are destroyed, it can still maneuver properly.

Length: 590 Meters

Crew: 10309 + 600 Pilots

Weapons:
14x EMWP-3 Twin-Linked Gatling AutoCannon Platforms (10x Individual Barrels Per Platform)
13x EMWP-10 Light AutoCannons
7x EMWP-10/AA Flak Cannon Platforms
4x EMWP-15 Heavy AutoCannons
1x HPC-8 "Collimate" Mk. I Plasma Cannon
1x HPC-12 "Collimate" Mk. II Plasma Cannon
1x IPC-2a Mk. I Beam Platform
1x EMWP-10/TW Twin-Linked Light Autocannon Platform

Sensors:
RSSA-14 Sensor System
EDSA-1 Sensor System

Communications:
GalComm SCS-15 Ship-Board Communication System