Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

HPC Star Force APC Empty HPC Star Force APC

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 pm
HPC Industries Space Cruiser: universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/displaycreation.aspx?id=ab53ef43-18ba-4d3d-9d45-734c82b4a277

HPC Star Force APC GetMedia
HPC Star Force APC GetMediaHPC Star Force APC GetMediaHPC Star Force APC GetMedia

LDD File

Star Force, always on the lookout for new Star Fighters and Starships to incorporate into their ever-growing military garages and hangers. When HPC Industries announced their "Space Cruiser", it makes a lot of sense why Star Force couldn't turn the offer down.

There still isn't a Warp Drive, there still isn't sufficient defenses, and there still isn't a kitchen.

So here's Star Force's "Space Cruiser". It's an APC. An Armored Personnel Transport.

They gave it armor.

And believe it or not, they gave it some proper shielding too.

They even installed a dual rapid-firing Phaser Blaster on the ventral hull.

And it has the SpitfireMad-inspired wheels, in Star Force colors.

The Star Force APC can fit five troopers, though some seating modifications can probably get a few more in. At the sides of the cockpit are phaser rifles, and it still has a table in the middle. (I think)

So I hope you like it! Razz

BTW, two of these are sitting in the Talmidon's hangers. As long as they actually serve a purpose to Star Force and my ship's defensive and offensive capabilities, I guess I shouldn't have a problem with having this large fat thingy in my hanger. Razz

HPC Star Force APC Empty Re: HPC Star Force APC

Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:51 am
It was only a matter of time before somebody built a UFO. Very Happy Very nice slopey-ness, and the wheels are cool! Well done; not many people could make the UFO design look this interesting!
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:03 am
I'm gona be honest, brutually honest.

That thing is darn ugly. Razz Seeing as how it's a little round ball, I'm not really sure what to say to make it better, as I would suggest any number of things, making it longer, adding wings, making it wider, adding weird wings that go front to back, something so that it doesn't look like a flying mudball. Razz That's just my opinion, don't take it personally, just take it against this particular creation. I dun liek it. Razz (Atleast I'm honest about it right? Razz )

And you didnt' even give us pictures of the interior! Sad
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:45 am
Ant, you're mean. Sad

I'm pretending!  I made it to be ugly.  All things from HPC Industries are ugly.  It's a design trait. Razz

edit:

Actually, my good friend thingguy2 made a refit of the HPC APC, here. Smile

universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/displaycreation.aspx?id=e227f382-ed89-4cc8-8e73-fd35d53983d7
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 pm
I'm going to be honest too: Razz HPC Industries REALLY lives by the motto "Form follows function" because their stuff is... functional. Very, very functional. There is nothing more I can say without my comment sounding mean, I will add that you call it an Armored Personnel Transport, but use the Acronym APC

I WILL say that I like the phaser blaster, it's cool. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum