Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Sovereign Class (UFP) Empty Sovereign Class (UFP)

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm
Sovereign Class (UFP) Lddscr29
Sovereign Class (UFP) Lddscr30Sovereign Class (UFP) Lddscr31

LDD File

The Sovereign Class has been much more forgiving in terms of how easy it is to build.... which actually wasn't all that easy. The flowing lines of the starship are quite a challenge to translate into LEGO bricks, but do it right, and you have yourself a fine Sovereign. You don't even need to do it right to have even an adequate Sovereign.

Why do I say this?  From experience.  I've built some pretty bad (by today's standards) Sovereigns, but they've always been complimented.  A LOT. Razz

Anyways, here's my latest normal Sovereign which isn't really all that remarkable, also by today's standards, as I haven't updated it in a year or two?

A special trait about the Sovereign Class was its ability to fire in all directions.  While its prime time is over, the Sovereign is still quite a nice starship to have in your task force even now in the 26th Century.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Sovereign Class (UFP) Empty Re: Sovereign Class (UFP)

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 pm
I love the Sovereign, it's my favorite canon ship. There's a reason I have one as my personal ship. Razz It's just fun, and awesome.
Also, I think the Galaxy could fire (phasers) in all (or pretty much all) directions. But it is still a very nice feature to have compared to the average ship....

Good work Talmid, it looks pretty Sovereigny to me! Very Happy

Two concerns though: Nav-Def-Dish, Sovereign's is yellow, not Galaxy red and blue. Second, the engines don't have the tan, and especially the lime green, coloration. A couple other areas could use smoothing, but overall, it's a nice lookin' ship. Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum