Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

USS Falcon - Sovereign Refit Empty USS Falcon - Sovereign Refit

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:40 pm
USS Falcon - Sovereign Refit GetMedia

LDD File

The USS Falcon is a refitted Sovereign, and serves as an explorer. It's small warp nacelles translate to better fuel economy than most starships, and it makes up for its lack of weaponry with advanced sensors, stronger shielding, and extra hull armor. The weaponry which it does have is 2 phaser strips, 2 torpedo launchers, and some phaser banks

It's maximum warp speed is Warp 9.995, slightly faster than a normal Sovereign, with its cruising speed at Warp 8.5.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

USS Falcon - Sovereign Refit Empty Re: USS Falcon - Sovereign Refit

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 pm
Eh, I can't see the Sovereign ever being reduced to an under-armed explorer. True, it's weapons TYPES will eventually become pretty much obsolete, but I can't imagine it having most of those weapons stripped from the ship. But eh well. It's a pretty good looking ship, though the bridge area and the ventral surface of the bode/saucer connection both feel too bulky for my taste. Eh well, that's just me I guess. Nice work Talmid, it's good to be seeing ships again! Very Happy

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 pm
Original Sovereign + streamlined nacelles + Better Sovereign! Very Happy

I personally think that not every ship can be armed completely the same as all the rest, so it's fun for me (unlike some people, cough*DINO*cough Razz ) to see other people doing what I do (in other words, hide behind my complete ignorance of systems, although you know what you're talking about). Also, the venting on the nacelle pylons keeps grabbing my eye; it looks so neat! Like Dino said, it's good to see ships from you again! Very Happy
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 am
(grumbles about ship designs being mass produced according to very specific blue prints) Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum