Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Narkova Drive Yards Resolute-Class Cruiser, MK III Empty Narkova Drive Yards Resolute-Class Cruiser, MK III

Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 pm
So here's the Resolute MK III!

Resolute-Class Cruiser, MK III:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

I had a lot of fun creating version 3.0. As you can see, I've tweaked the dorsal hangar to be larger and more streamlined. I have also managed to recess the greebling bits on either side of the side hangars and add more detailing on the rear turret emplacements. In addition, I've beefed up armaments a bit by adding two more heavy turbolaser emplacements and increased the pulse cannon count to 24. What I've also done is add a small hangar bay on the underside.

Pic 4:

Finally, I've spiffed up the colors from a dull gray to a dark-ish silver, because I couldn't resist think it looks more like hull metal. Razz

Here's the MK III compared to the MK II and original.

MK III and MK II:

MK III and original Resolute:

This will most likely be the final rendition of the Resolute, but no promises. Razz An .lxf will be available shortly. Enjoy! Very Happy
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Narkova Drive Yards Resolute-Class Cruiser, MK III Empty Re: Narkova Drive Yards Resolute-Class Cruiser, MK III

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:06 pm
(nods) ohhhh yeeeaaah.... (slow clap) Bravo! Ha ha ha! Now that's what I like to see! Well done! The first had serious potential, the second was quite good in my opinion, but this... this is... excellent! Outstanding work! I really "feel" this ship. It's practical, tactical, utilitarian, but easy on the eyes. WELL done!  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven / Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven !
The Blacktron Council
The Blacktron Council
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.

Narkova Drive Yards Resolute-Class Cruiser, MK III Empty Re: Narkova Drive Yards Resolute-Class Cruiser, MK III

Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:51 pm
This is AWESOME. If it was a set, I'd buy. it. Reminds me vaguely of the rebel blockade runner. Dunno why. Its very utilitarian, but incredibly sleek...

*drools* Razz
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 pm
....I must grudgingly admit, the new color scheme looks better. Razz TBPH, I don't see a lot of difference between this and the MkII, though that could be that I didn't look at the .lxf.

Dino- We have stars now?! Razz
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 pm
Dino: Thanks! Third time's the charm, eh? Very Happy

Blacktron: Thank you! Well, I was going for a Star Wars-type look.

Mighty: Danke! There actually isn't much difference between the two. I just tweaked a couple of things to streamline it a bit more.

BTW everyone, here's the link to the .lxf: http://www.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/94534b72-91f4-4102-a900-01dccddb3a7d?index=2&categoryid=64929898-c52f-49d8-b106-c0c36314093c&loadprivate=true&memberid=9312a1fe-9cfa-4421-bb9a-ebc4a6fae42d
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum