Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PXR
PXR
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : ICS

AAF-5 Condor  - Page 2 Empty Re: AAF-5 Condor

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:25 pm
@Jace: Gotta agree with Tetra. Razz Plus, hyperthermal shielding grids are specifically tailored to completely negate the effects of missiles. Razz A single ASM-10 with an antimatter package can destroy everything! AAF-5 Condor  - Page 2 1847006447 Razz That's very OP, but with antimatter charges rigged to those giant things, I can't really see anything stopping it, even a hyperthermal grid. Razz We won't really invade anyone for now, considering the mess that the Mukara left; we're still doing clean up work in Quadrant II. Razz Of course, we're not going to kill all of them; in fact, the rest of the failed project is going to an excellent scientific research cause... Twisted Evil Uhhh, who just said that? Razz PXE corvettes without missiles are equipped with TMC-4's which are just as bad. And plus, whoever said bio weapons were outdated? Razz

TBH, I can't see any group that can withstand a fleet of Borg cubes...and don't even get me started with the Spectres. Razz
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:30 pm
Spectres=instant death. That's not for debate. TBH, I feel most people undersell them; the idea that even a supercruiser like the St. George could withstand a hit, even a glancing one, from those things is just ludicrous IMO.

But I should probably stop flame-war-inciting and get back to the chat. Razz
PXR
PXR
Recruit (No Affiliation)

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:46 pm
@Tetra: LOL. Someone needs to recruit the Spectres if possible. Ya'know, didn't J-red say he had an on-topic stick? I need that so I can poke this back on topic! Razz
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:13 pm
I wrote a story where I think there were starships surviving Spectre hits... or maybe it was hits from Baby Spectres... either way it's a lighthearted story, so there. Razz

And I'm still part of Star Fleet because Star Fleet is awesome! Razz We're cooler than the PCG. We're not cooler than the PCG, but we were, as you say, the original organization for humans and our allies. It's good for our PR. Razz
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Faction : MSI
http://starwarplay.forumotion.com/

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:40 pm
Call the dreadnought OP all you like - if it fits in the drawing, then I don't much care. B'sides, lookin' at some of PXR's stuff makes my dreadnought look like a piddlin' lit'le destroyer.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

*mutters something anyways about my actually trying to be reasonable with this sort of thing
PXR
PXR
Recruit (No Affiliation)

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:59 pm
@Talmid: BABY SPECTRES?! They sound so cute! Razz Uhh, I mean...dangerous, right, yeah, dangerous. Razz Who cares about PR? Razz

@Jace: LOL! Hey, I try not make my stuff OP! Oh yeah, uhh, topic, right....uhh, what's the topic again? Razz
Andre Tholvel
Andre Tholvel
CEO
Location : Aboard the IFS Varda, viewing construction of the next flagship.

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:40 pm
Mehehehehehe

Ha.

Haha.

Hahaha.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *maniacal chuckle continues*
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:59 pm
I called it the Spectrum... I posted it here... but then the Creation Lab died and my pictures and LXF links for it went poof. So I should repost it. :S
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:46 am
*comes into convo late* I don't really think it'd be possible for PXR to reduce the weaponry on the Aquilla if he wanted to. If he tried to open the .lxf, his computer would probably melt. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum