Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

United Earth starships Empty United Earth starships

Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 pm
United Earth starships HGeE1T1

An LDD file will be downloadable from this page, mod willing. Inside the LDD file you will find ten old school United Earth starships of the 21st and 22nd Centuries.

They will be from left to right:

- Fortunate Class Freighter
- Discovery Class Scout
- Strider Class Scout
- Minuteman Class Destroyer
- Jupiter Class Scout
- Emmet Type Warp Ship
- Intrepid Type
- Poseidon Class Destroyer
- NX Class Cruiser
- Yorktown Class (Mark I) Battleship

Of course, here are pictures of them all.

Fortunate Class Freighter, known canonically as the Y Class.
United Earth starships PovrKQH

Discovery Class Scout
United Earth starships OnQXpS2

Strider Class Scout
United Earth starships BQIpt7N

Jupiter Class Scout
United Earth starships VMAVYFe

Emmet Type Warpship (pictured above)
United Earth starships HGeE1T1

Minuteman Class Destroyer
United Earth starships Kc2Fy68

Intrepid Type
United Earth starships VVixmY1

Poseidon Class Destroyer
United Earth starships 4qyVZag

NX Class Cruiser
United Earth starships I20QR05

Yorktown Class Mark 1
United Earth starships Lj2tJRV
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net

United Earth starships Empty Re: United Earth starships

Sun May 03, 2015 9:13 pm
A lot of stuff to process, so I'm just gonna make this comment first before someone else does. The NX looks good, but it looks too long. Razz
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Mon May 04, 2015 11:46 am
There's a lot of good stuff here, Talmid! Very Happy
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Mon May 04, 2015 1:35 pm
I really like some of this stuff- particularly the Fortunate and Yorktown. There's too many to really delve into detail, but those are the ones that really caught my eye. Razz
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Mon May 04, 2015 2:07 pm
Thanks guys. I had a lot of fun getting these post-worthy.

Yorktown, NX, Poseidon, Minuteman, Jupiter, Strider, and Discovery were old ships I'd already made. I refitted all of them except for the Strider, some hardly and some quite a bit, before putting them here. The Minuteman in particular was important to refit. My previous version had a nice shape but it was also a mess of flying bricks, so I devised a new way to achieve a "close enough" look and be entirely connected. The previous Yorktown was also fairly bad looking in many places, so just about everything is changed from how it was before. The engineering hull and warp nacelles are entirely new; the saucer is redone but it might have some original bricks left in it.

The Emmett, Intrepid, and Fortunate types were all made new based on canon ships. Intrepid was tough to make and doesn't look all that great to me, but it's probably as good as I'll get it to be. The canon Emmett Type is only ever seen from the rear in the Enterprise intro, but there is a real life model kit of it so I based the front of it off that. Emmett in particular was very fun to make. Fortunate was easy, I already thought of how to make it so I just translated that into LDD.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum