Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Faction : MSI
http://starwarplay.forumotion.com/

Grelfucan; World of War Empty Grelfucan; World of War

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am
///:ACCESING_FILE:_GREL|TRIUM|WW///
///:ENCRYPTION:_MSIMC|ABLE|DELTA///
-Species: Various
--Streflicon: A technologically ingenuitive species, able to assimilate any technology they uncover. Also gifted in the realm of tactics and strategy. A clean, organized society run by this species resides on the northern continent.
--Murictel: A primitive, yet sentient species, experienced and skilled in physical combat and survival. A unique evolution has gifted this species with the ability to modulate their vocal cords to mimic the sounds of any aural pattern they hear. Though the eastern and southern continents will feud occasionally, they will unite against the Streflicons when their slave caravans enter their territory.
--Human: Colony ship crash-landed several years ago.
-Colony Brief:
After having crashed on the eastern continent, the survival of the colony depended on the Murictel. Luckily, the humans' weaponry was simple enough for the Murictel to train with and use...which they did. Spreading the weaponry to the southern continent, the Murictel attacked the Streflicons in the northern continent, with their new human allies acting as strategists.
Noticing a conspicuous advancement in the Murictel's weapons and tactics, the Streflicons engaged in a feint to find out how the advancement had occured. They succeeded and captured the entire human colony. Luckily, several colonists excelled in negotiations, and they drafted the first Global Treaty of Grefulcan.
Now they've become a force to reckon with, and when an Arnhem scout ship arrived, the Grefulcan Triumvirate welcomed them, taking from them their faster-than-light Rift drives, and giving to them brilliant strategists, tacticians, scientists, designers, and commanders.
Since then, any attack led by citizens of the Grefulcan Triumvirate has resulted in one thing: success.
///FILE_END///

Last edited by ARC2197 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord Admiral Ariklego
Lord Admiral Ariklego
Lord Admiral (MSI)
Lord Admiral (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium; Greylark Provincial Navy
Location : New Carradock, Imperial Core Territories, MSI Space

Grelfucan; World of War Empty Re: Grelfucan; World of War

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 pm
Oooh, nice! We'll have to work on the timeline with those Rift drives a bit (story-wise my own sub-faction still hasn't met the MSI yet Razz), but that can be figured out later.
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 pm
I can edit it to an Arnhem scout, for now.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm
Interesting. I like the idea of several species residing on the same planet; it provides some very intriguing dynamics. Great planet, ARC!
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:04 pm
Thanks, MAD! I knew I wanted to have at least two species, but I thought that humans and one alien species would just fall into the boring cliche of human-verse-aliens. Instead, I made it aliens-verse-aliens, with humans actually being the ones to unite everyone together. I've already got a couple of ship classes made (they aren't very good, and they still need names, but I've got them) for the Grelfucans. Now for some tanks and mechs!

...Wait...I have to build my own mechs? Crud...
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Man... this inventing our own culture things is fun... I ought to get in on it... for the story, not for attacking my own group  Razz 

you MSI people are the only one's active right now... the PCG had better hurry up Razz
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 pm
Nahh, they can stay behind all the like. Makes 'em easier to smash. Razz
The Blacktron Council
The Blacktron Council
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:53 pm
ARC2197 wrote:...Wait...I have to build my own mechs? Crud...
I can help with that. Razz
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:58 pm
Brock, thanks. It's not that I can't get an idea (in fact, I've already got several), it's more of a real mechanics issue. I can get the look, but not the function.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 pm
And I can watch you make awesome things and then drool over them  Razz

If you need mech help/inspiration, Arik has done some AMAZING mechs... at the least I suggest checking out his LUCL page, or maybe even asking him for some pointers on the areas giving you trouble.  Smile
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:29 am
Oh, I've gotten all his frames and such, looking at how they all work, and for the mechs that lack frames I just strip them down to nothing-ness to figure out their inner workings.

Thank you for your assistance and support, Dino.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:27 pm
You are most welcome, building as friends, (well, OOC friends  Razz ) is what we do. Wink
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 pm
Thanks, Dino.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: