Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Nebula Class (UFP) Empty Nebula Class (UFP)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am
Nebula Class (UFP) GetMedia

LDD file:
http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/GetMedia.aspx?id=ea9c6bce-f38c-4438-b00e-4f37644a5e25

The USS Farragut B is a Nebula Class in service with Minuteman Division, a division of Star Fleet and the United Federation of Planets. Built to replace the aging USS Farragut, the Farragut B includes several upgrades over the previous Farragut, and has served in many wars, conflicts, and terms of diplomatic peace. Following the end of the Hyrecipian/Orion War, the Farragut continued to serve as a Battleship and Explorer of New Worlds at the same time. You never know when a new bad guy shows up.

End of History Class.

Stats:

x2 Phaser Strips
x3 Phaser Banks
x2 Torpedo Launchers
Propulsion: Impulse, Warp
Max Warp: Warp 9.85
Shields: Very VERY strong shields.
Armor: Typical.

And that is the stats.

And it's all connected too, thanks to my revolutionary Warp Nacelle Design. Sorry, I can't help but brag about it so much. Razz

So that's pretty much it! Enjoy!

I actually don't know if anyone saw this back on the Creation Lab. Well, actually I do know. Someone voted it 5 stars, but no one commented. Oh well. Smile
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Nebula Class (UFP) Empty Re: Nebula Class (UFP)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 am
That is a SERIOUSLY noice Nebula class! Very Happy I've always liked the class.... reminds me of what the Miranda was to the Constitution...
The design is just pleasing.... different, but pleasing. You've done a great job on this one! Very Happy And the pic is just OUTSTANDING!

How do you do the link to creation lab/LXF thingy... that's cool and could work well for Scare who's in need of an LXF sharing method
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:02 am
Using my Nebula LDD file link as an example,

When uploading LDD files, the Creation Lab automatically creates a download link to download the said LDD file. This download link can be accessed by right clicking on the "Blue Brick on White Background with the Blue LXF Words on it" image on the Creation Lab creation and selecting "Copy Link Location".

Then, here in Forumotion, there is a little link button that looks like a gray chain with a green + sign on it. It is between the "YouTube" and "Insert Image" buttons.

Paste the Download Link into the "URL" box and then that's it. You can change the external look of the link by typing something in the "Description (Original)" Box (for example, "LDD File") or you can just leave it blank, which will subsequently just leave the link looking like, well, a link. Razz

Hope this helps. Very Happy
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm
Kewl...... Thanks Talmid! I'll have to forward this to Scare... what a great way of doing it.... it's almost like being able to host the LXF on our own site... Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum