Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net

Leviathan Class  Empty Leviathan Class

Sat May 16, 2015 12:45 am
~ Start Transmission ~

Leviathan Class  Leviat10

The Leviathan class, proud of the Commonwealth of Humana Terra Navy. On its world, the Leviathan Class is state of the art, the second most powerful ship on its world. However, to the rest of the universe, it poses less of a threat than an unrefitted Miranda class.

The ship has less than FTL capabilities. There is no crystalline fuel, no tachyon powered warp drives, the ship is powered by nuclear fission. The weapons on this ship would be pretty ineffective against most larger craft unless a specific weakspot was found. All the weapons are essentially artillery or missile/rocket launchers. There is very little armor on the Leviathan, though there is a very limited force field generator, essentially a primitive navigational deflector.

There is also a small hanger for starfighters and a landing craft for a Marine detachment.

- Images -

Leviathan Class  Leviat11

Leviathan Class  Leviat10

Leviathan Class  Leviat12

Leviathan Class  Leviat13

This was another first time tryout for me... I was trying to make what I thought a realistic space battleship from our future in space exploration would look like. Let me know what you think! More info on the Commonwealth of Humana Terra will be coming soon! This is the new faction that I've probably put the most thought into overall, so I can't wait to tell you guys about this!

- .Lxf -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8833ap5azvw2a3/Leviathan%20Class.lxf?dl=0

~ End Transmission ~
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Leviathan Class  Empty Re: Leviathan Class

Sun May 17, 2015 11:36 am
That's pretty cool! I love the concept!
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Sun May 17, 2015 2:59 pm
Ditto on what Dino said; the concept is really cool, and I love what you did with the scaffold-y things. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum