Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net

Captain's Log: CSS Leviathan  Empty Captain's Log: CSS Leviathan

Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 am
Begin Entry -

Captain James T. Rourke reporting.

While on the Leviathan's shakedown cruise, we encountered a small vessel with an signature reading "Hidden Pineapple" from a faction that is unknown to us. The "Phoenix Command Group"

Our scans indicated that their engines were shot, and there was damage to their shielding systems as well as their hull. I quickly authorized contact and had our comms officer hail them. However, before they were able to respond a massive ship dropped out of warp behind them. It's scans matched what we had in our systems as a Borg craft, though the ship classification was unknown to us.

Realizing that the smaller craft was clearly outmatched by the Borg craft, I sent an SOS to the Commonwealth fleet and gave the order to engage the Borg. However, before we were able to charge our mass drivers, a massive ship, larger than any recorded in our database, appeared with a few mighty blasts from its energy based weapons, quickly dispatched the Borg craft.

It appears that the new ship which is reading as the "Arondite", another Phoenix Command Group ship, is hailing us as well. I don't know what lies ahead for us and our relationship with this "Phoenix Command Group" is, but here, in this desolate region of space, the future of the Commonwealth of Humana Terra begins.

Captain's Log, James Rourke out.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet

Captain's Log: CSS Leviathan  Empty Re: Captain's Log: CSS Leviathan

Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:02 pm
@ S-H - They're more like an alternate humanity than you know. ;D There's a reason why they know about the Borg. All will be revealed in the coming days.
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Species: Khent-sa

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 pm
^^^^ Pretty much what S-H said. Razz

personally, I've always been a tad peeved how everyone is so similar to humans, but I get the feeling you're going somewhere special with this, so I'll withhold judgment for now.
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm
I really just want to blurt out everything or just upload everything in one shot... but I want it to be a little more special than that.
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet

Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:36 am
Double post I know, yada yada, I'm actually locking this topic and in all probability deleting it, I just realized I had created a separate topic instead of making a new post like I intended. Razz From now on, any updates will be located in the first message of the "History of the Commonwealth of Humana Terra" topic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum