Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

(Frigate) UF-6/C "Primogenitor" Class Colony Frigate Empty (Frigate) UF-6/C "Primogenitor" Class Colony Frigate

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:42 pm
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/66mp1jjofv0pghh/Primogenitor%20Class%20Colony%20Frigate.lxf

The Primogenitor Class is the colony variant of the robust, multi-purpose UF-6 model starship, developed by Yaka Industries and manufactured by Hyperion Shipyards. It replaces the Homeworld Class Colony Cruiser put into service several decades before. With a crew of 250, a passenger compliment of just over 1,000, and copious amounts of room for supplies, the Primongenitor can establish colonies virtually anywhere in the galaxy.

Forsaking armor and armament for storage space, the Primogenitor  relies heavily on its speed to outrun enemies, utilizing the power of its five heavy engines, larger than most ships in its class.

Crew: 75
Compliment: 400

Length: 260m

Weapons:
2x EMWP-15 Heavy AutoCannons

Sensors:
RSSA-14 Sensor System

Communications:
GalComm SCS-15 Ship-Board Communication System

Shields:
Plasma Shielding

Shield Generators:
3x FVS Mk. I Light Shield Generators

Armor:
0.3-0.65m thick Titanium-Yakaium Grade A Armor

Powerplant:
7x Fusion Reactors

Engines:
4x EDE-Mk IV Phase Drive
1x RSE-Mk. II Sub-Light Drive

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kojan Altis Riktan on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

(Frigate) UF-6/C "Primogenitor" Class Colony Frigate Empty Re: (Frigate) UF-6/C "Primogenitor" Class Colony Frigate

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 pm
That is one seriously nice colonization ship! Very Happy
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

(Frigate) UF-6/C "Primogenitor" Class Colony Frigate Empty Re: (Frigate) UF-6/C "Primogenitor" Class Colony Frigate

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:33 pm
I may have already mentioned this once, but I hate you. Razz
PXR
PXR
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : ICS

Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 pm
Wow, amazing amazing ship! I love how the extreme port and starboard engines are built. My only complaint is that the very beginning doesn't fit with the central hull, but that's just me being picky. Razz Excellent ship overall and great design/detail.
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)

Character sheet
Faction:

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:28 pm
@Dino: Thanks for the love! Very Happy

@AA: Thanks for the hate! Razz

@PXR: I was originally going for a Colonial One look when I first started construction on it, but then it sort of turned into a mix between The Kestrel and the Serenity. Razz Overall, I like how it turned out, though.
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:35 pm
I love it! Excellent design, detail, and color scheme! I like how it deviates from the ST design...honestly it's nice to see something that doesn't always have the predictable nacelles and nacelle pylons. Razz Great work!
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:13 pm
Kojan- huh... I saw it earlier today on my phone, and I thought you just inverted and recolored a Protev from Sins. Razz Then again, that was a much smaller picture, and I only glanced at it briefly.
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)

Character sheet
Faction:

Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:10 pm
@Scare: Thanks so much! I've never totally liked the nacelle and disk architecture used in ST ships, as evidenced by my work. Razz I sort of started this as an experiment, but 30 minutes later, I had something I actually enjoyed!

@MM: I actually started this thinking about making something Protev-y, but, like I've said in the above comments, it kind of evolved into a thing of its own. Razz

Also, do you have Sins? If so, we need to play a game together soon. Razz
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Not yet. =(

I was gonna get it for my birthday, but it came between that and GalCiv III Elite Founders edition, which was only available until August. I'm probably gonna get it for Christmas, which I'm really looking forward too. Razz
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)

Character sheet
Faction:

Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:35 pm
When you do, make sure you get it during the Christmas sale, and only buy Rebellion. Do NOT buy Trinity. There is zero point in during so.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum