Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Grand Minister Dyma Alcel
Grand Minister Dyma Alcel
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Faction : Koine Telos
Location : Blood & Thunder, Brachialis-type freighter, KT space

Character sheet
Faction: Other
Species: Human
http://tilde.town/~nikolojedison

Megas-class Light Frigate Empty Megas-class Light Frigate

Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 pm
Megas-class Light Frigate

Files:
Top view:
LXF:

Stats:
Armament:
-6 Mk. 1 Energy Batteries
-4 Mk. 2 MLS

Defenses:
-250cm energy composite armour
-2-layer molecular shielding system
-2-layer particle shielding system

Storage & Complement:
-1x 10m*50m*20m hangar bay

Drives:
-2x Alcel RAR-C sublight engines
-1x standard Alcel Slipspace Drive (900 ly/day)

Description:
The Megas-class light frigate is fitted to be faster and more maneouverable than the earlier A series of ships, while packing a heavier punch. An underslung hangar allows for deployment of light craft or dropships, but due to design constraints no SOIC deployment modules were able to be included.
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Megas-class Light Frigate Empty Re: Megas-class Light Frigate

Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:34 pm
A very interesting design, as always. And your use of the 2x2x(2/3) curved slopes is making me want to install LDD 4.3 since I can recall many instances where I had to rethink my designs because LDD 4.2 doesn't have those pieces. Mad Megas-class Light Frigate 150
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:39 pm
I believe I've spoken my mind on this ship, but I might as well do it here. Razz This thing has a wonderful, three-dimensional aesthetic that makes it fairly unique- which is nice to see.

Otherwise... yeah. It's a light frigate. 'Nuff said. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum